As dataverses increase in number it's useful to view summary information in table form and quickly locate a dataverse of interest. The Manage Dataverse table does just that.
Navigate to Network home page > Options page > Dataverses tab > Dataverses subtab > Manage Dataverse table:
- Dataverses are listed in order of most recently created.
- Clicking on a column name sorts the list by that column such as Name or Affiliation.
- Clicking on a letter in the alpha selector displays only those dataverses beginning with that letter.
- Move through the list of dataverses by clicking a page number or the forward and back buttons.
- Click Delete to remove a dataverse.